Portable On-Demand Learning Strategies
WORKSHOP DESCRIPTION: Pull together your leadership team and plan a comprehensive Internet Safety Education Curriculum while helping teachers embed technology standards into the Common Core utilizing FREE high-quality online teaching and learning resources. It's not about Erate. It's about child development. Contact Us to learn more about scheduling a workshop for your organization.
WORKSHOP DESCRIPTION: Technology changes daily and it is almost impossible to keep up with it, much less know how to guide youngsters who live in the thick of it. Join other educators for a day of thought-provoking, engaging multimedia experiences and learn more about topics like,
- Seven Sample Scripts Teachers can Modify for Class Discussion
- Permanent Virtual Ink and a Student's Reputation
- Tricks, Scams, and Thieves: What Everyone Needs to Know
- What Your Students Keep Secret About Cyberbullying
- 10 Ways You're Not As Private As You Think
- Holding Kids Accountable for Online Behavior
- Training Kids to Spot a Predator
- Access to tons of Free, High-Quality Online Games, Tools, and Apps
Attention, all Parents and Teachers: This quick reference contains 9 SERIOUS internet safety messages EVERY student needs to hear, ages 8-18. Embedded links to online resources supplement each message with practical information, videos, tools, and games.